Friday, July 24, 2009

ThiRd WeEk PraCticAl...

This week was quite relaxing as we had to handle another preschool class cause both the teachers were on course for two days. So, no ABM and lesson plans for two days =).
After three weeks here, i felt that the students here were quite rude. I thought all kampung school' students will show their respects to teachers. In fact, the students were not scared with the teachers at all. I heard got two Year Two boys in this school kissed with each other and they always go to toilet together. What is happening to the children nowadays?? I would like to share one incident which happened yesterday. I had to releave Year Six class as the teachers were having meeting. I had a small game with them. After half an hour, they asked me to bring them to library. I was hesistated at first but they kept begging me. In the end, i said OK! I was following at the back of the students, then, got this one boy asked me to walk first. I felt suspicious but i just walked passed him. I didn't know what he did behind me and i felt something was going wrong. So, i insisted him to walk in front of me. He met up his friend in front and i heard his friend asked 'dapat tak?' and he said 'tak'....I had no idea what they were up to and this made me became more cautious. I was sitting in front in the library, reading a book. I heard some 'soft-enjoyed scream'. I looked at the back of the library and the voice was gone. Then, i continue reading my book and i heard the 'scream' again. So, i stood up and walk towards the students behind. Suddenly, a boy sitting on the chair, pushed his chair out and sat quite far from the table. And guess what, i saw a boy crawled out quickly under the table and took a book to read. That moment i was shocked cause i didn't know what were they doing. I heard a boy said 'mata dia terbeliak'. I was just standing there and not moving cause too shocked. I hoped they were not doing 'something'. I asked them what they were doing and they said nothing. I asked their names and they seemed scared. My voice was shaking when i talked to them. I sat back and i used to 10 minutes to calm down myself. I wasn't really sure what they were doing. I think i must prepare myself for any situation in future.....

2 comments:

  1. My gosh.
    Dat was scarry.
    Better take some action.
    Jangan sampai they hanyut jauh..
    Go!Go teacher Yin Han!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what they were doing...

    ReplyDelete