Sunday, July 26, 2009

My FiRst ChiNese BoOk..


This is my first chinese book, bought by my Mr. M to encourage me in learning chinese. Thanks bei bei...I love this book, cause got pinyin and graphic..haha..I have always wanted to learn chinese cause i felt it's a waste for not knowing my own language. Although it will be hard for me but i'll learn slowly cause i know it's not too late to start now. One day, i'll prove that i can write, read and speak in chinese too...After i finish and master this book, i'll be getting second book, third, fourth and so on....then i'll be having a collection of chinese book!! So, my friends, don't be surprise if one day i speak chinese with u...hoho....

6 comments:

  1. Geng woh bao bao... gambateh ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mike - hoho..where's a will, there's always a way

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh..
    and u've been chinese for how long??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Good!
    Chinese must know Chinese!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eky - u noe rite im OCBC!!! but im nt tat teruk, ok....

    ahkamkoko - strongly agree!!!

    ReplyDelete