Monday, June 1, 2009

It's holiday....

Hoorraaayyy!! It's holiday!!! Finally, after gone through a busy, hectic sem with quite-hard exam, it's time to enjoy and relax. Last week exam was like hell, i could only sleep for 2 hours every night, fearing what i had read will be flown away. I guess that whole week i was very nervous and tensed up. The exam papers were really torturing, two hours and forty minutes to finish up four essay questions and ten subjective questions. I kept writing till i couldn't do it anymore as my fingers began to shake which also made my writing looks like primary kid's writing. But who cares, as long as it's all over now and i'm having three weeks holiday....i can wake up anytime i wanted to, eat whatever i craved for, go anywhere as i wished....life is just wonderful....Happy holiday to all my friends, enjoy yourself before our final sem arrive =)

2 comments: