Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hoping For Better..

Why there seemed to be no bond between us??
I thought we were supposed to be very close to each other??
I knew u went through so much for me..
I knew u suffered lot for me..
I knew u never stop sacrificing for me..
I knew everything u did is just for me..

But WHY??
Why u never thrusted whatever i said??
U just listen to other people!!
Why u accused me whenever something turn up??
U just don't believe me!!

I still remember those words u said before..
I still remember those things u did to me before..
I still remember ur face expressions that time..

I admit that sometimes my words hurt u..
And i'm sorry for that..
My heart was in pain too whenever I saw people scolded u..
How I hope I can give them a piece of my mind too..

I tried to forget the bitter part..
I tried to remember the sweet part..
I tried to be close with u..
I tried to have good talk with u..

Things never work out between us..
Or may be I'm a very sensitive girl..
I just envy people out there..
Because I wanted to be like them too..

4 comments: