Monday, May 11, 2009

Melting mind...


HOT! HOT! HOT!

This is all i can say, over and over again every moment. This weather is driving me crazy!! I couldn't even do anything else except hibernating whenever i'm free. I couldn't even think properly everyday. This weather is melting my mind slowly, how am i going to concentrate in my study with this temperature?? My exam is just two weeks away and yet i couldn't pay any attention in my modules...Oh God, please give us some rain..We will be very good!!

4 comments:

  1. haha
    alasan tak nak baca modul

    tapi cuaca sekarang mmg sangat panas
    tekak i asyik kekeringan je ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. its okla dinda.
    at list we have valid reason to shleeeeppp!
    kroh kroh..
    hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. akim - eh, i ske modul! ske ske ske!!!

    paah - kandaku yg jauh nun di negeri bsejarah,beradu bknlah hobi yg sebenar...hihi

    ahkamkoko - can'r afford aircon in hostel...hoho

    ReplyDelete