Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In Memory..


I wanted to post this entry last week but i couldn't find any time. I always wanted a doggy since my previous doggy was given away. I kept persuading my dad everyday to let me have a doggy. After persuading a year and a half, dad found a cute puppy for me. The doggy was about 2 weeks old when brought home. Dad gave it three meals a day coz i wanted a fat & chubby doggy. It was named HaPpy, it was so tiny when brought home. Dad even made a small house for it too. Every friday i will be so excited to go home to play with it. For me, friday is the happiest day of the week. I love seeing it when dad fed it coz it will be eating hungrily, as if there will be other doggy stealing its food. Everytime we open our door lock, it will came running out from its house coz it thought we are going to feed it. It will run clumsily towards us. So funny seeing it. But Happy didn't have the luck to live with us. Last two weeks, when i arrived home, dad told me this puppy is not going to live long coz it started to refuse to eat and it can't even stand or walk properly. It tends to fall everytime walk. We couldn't find out what is wrong with it. It didn't eat for three days and just stay inside its little 'bed'. I just sit beside its little house and called its name. No matter how i called, it wouldn't come out. I couldn't hold my tears as i heard its weak voice as if crying in pain. After three days, it was not breathing anymore and dad sent it away. I didn't have the chance to see him for the final time coz i had to go back to school on sun. I was so heart-broken coz HaPpy only stayed three weeks with us. Dad said maybe coz it's too small and very hard to take care of. It still need its mummy perhaps. My heart felt so pain everytime i looked at its house. But guess what, this sat im going to have a new puppy and next month will be getting another. Dad said i can have two doggies. So, im looking forward this sat. Now im trying to settle all my works coz sat onwards i will be busy playing with a new family member. Hope it will really happen coz i had waited for it since last week.

4 comments:

  1. I don't have pet..
    except for worms..
    then again..
    they are what we call parasite..
    so..
    no pet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad i was too late to see him... hmm... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. eky, u bela cacing dlm kuku....hoho

    mike - cum nw la..i wait u at hum...faster take leave

    ReplyDelete