Thursday, December 31, 2009

PreSchoOlers OriEntaTion

Today had to wake up early again to travel to school. Woke up at 430am and left home at 530am to Bagan Datoh. The sun was still sleeping, the road was dark, i was so sleepy + nervous la , thats for sure. Stopped by at grandma house for a while, then continued my journey. Arrived there at 8.10am and i straight went to my preschool class to see the condition. I saw my pembantu, a pretty pregnant young lady putting up the curtain helped by two workers there. A new clean class...i like that...but very kosong..i don't like that. Meaning im going to have a lot of work after this and unfortunately my pembantu is on leave so in february. I have a list of work waiting now which are:
1. settle all my document
2. body check-up
3. assignment (orientation week for me)
4. prepare preschool timetable
5. understand the whole new syllabus
6. prepare my lesson plans which i don't know how to do yet
7. settle students' document
8. pack my things to settle into a new place

No wonder people said that usualy when studying is easy to gain weight but when start working will lose weight..wuahaha..coz burden with lot of works. Today for the first time i met my cute adorable innocent kids. They were all so lovely..They were not scare of strangers, very friendly and respect the teachers...ahhh, so cute!! The parents were there, i was so worried. Luckily, my colleague and pembantu helped me out a lot. My GB gave taklimat to the parents in another classroom and i gave some taklimat to the kids...wuahaha..80% of them had the same surname and almost same name and look!! Its because most of them are relatives. I think the parents know all the students names better than me..wahh...a tough job for me after this. I discussed with GB, she will arrange another teacher to take over Bahasa Cina. Besides of handling the preschool class, i will be teaching Yr 2 BM and Seni..and i was given as Ketua Panitia Seni..hahahaha.....i don't know i can handle all these anot.....i guess its just that i haven get used to it yet. Maybe after a year, will loveeee the place...HOPE SO!! Like my friends always say:

*saya yang menurut perintah*

7 comments:

  1. hehe..gud luck tau..

    at least u can understand what they r saying, even if u can't read or write dgn baik..

    aku ni?alahai...mmg sepatah pun aku belum tentu faham nanti..

    ReplyDelete
  2. anim - nnt u lg hebat dri i, reti bhs seberang....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck dear... you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, you will turut perintah.
    Then, you will beri perintah.
    hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahkamkoko - after that i will memerintah!

    ReplyDelete