Saturday, August 8, 2009

FaeeZul..

I had this one student named Faeezul, he's a very naive, innocent, small-sized boy and he is only 4 years ++.. At first i don't really like him cause his words were like mature people. But recently i realized that he really made my day smile. During our early practical, we taught the students to salam with teachers when they came to school in the morning and before go home. It's one of the way to teach them to respect people. This little boy told me, "Hari-hari salam. Tapi cikgu selalu lupa nak salam dengan saya." Hey, aren't he suppose to come to me and salam???!!
One day, he took a book and sat beside me. He started telling me stories based on the pictures of the book. When it came to a page where the picture shown a girl fell down from the bicycle and another girl was helping her, Faeezul started his story, "Boleh saya tolong awak?...Sudah tentu boleh...Okay, orait." I was thinking if we wanted to help somebody who fell down, do we need to say , "Boleh saya tolong awak?" cause i thought usually we will say, "Awak tak apa-apa?" Moreover, the person who fell down will be in pain till he won't has any strength to say, "Sudah tentu boleh." I was laughing deep inside my heart with his innocent character. Well, at least he knew what is the meaning of manners.
Then, got this time when he was playing with my friend. He was clapping my friend's hands and suddenly my friend said, "Sakitlah, Faeezul." He took my friend's hands and gave a pat and said "Ok, sayang sayang...tak sakit." He was so adorable!! Then got this another time i dropped my comb on the floor without realizing it. My friend asked the class who brought a comb, Faeezul picked it up and asked his friends. Then i said it was mine. He returned to me an said, "Cikgu ni, macam-macam lah." All i can say is i really miss him when he absent from school!!

3 comments:

  1. hehehe~~
    There will always be times when you meet children who surprises you!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, finally, u luv one of ur students..see, they are adorable!congrate dear

    ReplyDelete