Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Miserable...

Hmm.....recently I really felt so lazy to do work even though there are tonnes of works awaiting. My routine is go to class, then back to room after class end, take a 'short nap', eat, bath, watch dvd, then bedtime. I can still feel the holiday atmosphere around me..haha...this is what we call LAZY!!! Moreover, I'm really tensed up with this music class. Actually, i like music very much, i just do not like the works given. It was so hard for us to do. Thinking of music class makes me headache and my life become miserable!! Plus the assignments and thesis and projects and ISL works makes me want this sem to end fast!!! wuaaaaa..... ;(

4 comments:

  1. amoi...
    SOPRANO...padan muka kita...uwaaaaaaaaaa...
    chaiyok2...kn practise hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaaa.....tue la...nk sgt yg kecil...kecil2 cili padi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The work in IPBA is nothing compared to what you get at school.
    Enjoy your freedom now while you still have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahkamkoko - but but....im no longer in ipba..... =( many of us were changed to other IPGM....huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete