Monday, February 9, 2009

Him ^-^

Before this i never believe in fate. I do not agree when people say everyone has their own match in this world, it's just the matter of time. However, i changed my mind when i met him. He is the apple of my eye. He is a very very nice guy who showered me with so much love and care (actualy is over-pampering me)...hehe..but this means i'm very very lucky. He will always protect me from harm and fear; make me laugh again whenever my tears fall and help me solve the tonnes of problems that i faced. Not only that, he will always tolerate with me and give me all the best things that even he never spend that much on himself. He always say 'as long as you are happy.' Whatever i wanted to eat, he will buy for me; wherever i wanted to go, he will bring me; he will just do anything that will make my heart grows fonder , despite how hard the situation could be. Every moment with him is a sweet time indeed. He will always come out with tricky questions and riddles, just to make me laugh to my heart. Well, honestly, i enjoy those questions created by him. His love and care make me feel secured and touched. It's not easy to find someone who is nice to ourselves, and yet, i found one. =) Time is the soul of business and we had been together for more than a year. I will always treasure him and love him more each day. I'm not showing off here, I just felt that I'm a very fortunate girl. I do not know where my posting will be next year, but I'm sure that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I can't foresee what will happen next, I just hope that we will go through thick and thin together, and most important is to grow old together. =) Hope he will always success in his work and have a good health.....

5 comments:

  1. wah...amoi romantik la...meluahkan perasaan ttg dato' M..hehe...moga bahagia slalu dear..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...jahak jahak...dh la u baca kuat2 td, malu i...i kan shy shy...hehe...hope u bahagia n berkekalan ngn dia jgk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoho, i'm here to support your blog(finally huh?) better late than never...
    huh~!? who is that guy!?!... erm...sounds like.... hoho.... thanks dear ;)(*shy shy*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. akim - okey, i kawen sok jgk

    mike - huh...u noe who is tat guy ah?? dun tell him wo...tis is our secret

    ReplyDelete