Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It was my fault..

Happiness? Hopes? Lucks? I couldn't see those things anymore...Where is the rainbow that seem to bring me joy? I couldn't see that either....I couldn't even smile when everyone around me is laughing...God is fair??? Sometimes, i guess....Or maybe it's my own fault? I was too egosentric?? I was too proud?? I took things for granted?? I never been thankful with whatever I had?? Yeaaaa....I caused all these.. I never felt contented with everything that was given to me. In fact, I kept asking for better. That's why God is testing me now, so that I'll always keep in mind to be grateful. Now, i have to bear the pain in my heart..It was all my fault......and i regretted very much all the decision that i had made....

3 comments:

  1. The mistake was made...
    Now it's time to learn from it & move on...
    **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  2. ain - sth tat upset me n i cn do ntg bout it nw...
    ahkamkoko - i really got my lesson..i hope everything goes well in future... =)

    ReplyDelete