Tuesday, January 27, 2009

broadband oh broadband...

I was pissed off with my broadband since last night. I couldn't figure out why suddenly my laptop couldn't detect my broadband. So, i gave it a try this morning. I tried so many times till i got fedup. I decided to call the maxis customer service to solve this problem,. I was given many instructions to do this and that, try this and that...but....still fail and i already called twice!! After a while, half give-up, i take a look at my broadband. Then only i realised....how silly i was....how careless i was..i plugged in the wrong usb!!!! I felt so embarassed!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Women & technology dont go very well.
    That's why there arent any ah lians selling thumbdrives in LowYat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. akim - pe kaitan ngn limau??

    ahkamkoko - ya, i agree with u.ah lians don't like this stuff, coz always got ah bengs to settle everything....hoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. yela. byk makan limau sampai mamai. plug pun salah cucuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ari tue en isa kan ckp limau menguatkn ingatan...ini mesti sbb i x cukup mkn limau, nk mkn satu carton tue la....

    ReplyDelete